- This event has passed.
Class: Wednesday Time: 12:15pm – 2:15pm
Term: 9 Weeks
Cost: $95 per Term
About the Class: Tutor Led
Learn the art of assembling pieces of coloured glass, beads, tiles or pebbles to create beautiful images, terra cotta pots, plaques or small boxes. Important Note: This class is mixed with our painting class as people work on their own projects with support from a tutor.
What to bring:
● Hammer, pliers, nippers, scissors, small flat knife
● Paint brush for glue
● Adhesive – Aquadhere or PVA glue
● Surface to work on, plywood ECT
● Tiles, beads, glass, pebbles, china
● Large ice cream container & mixing bowl
● Safety goggles and rubber gloves
● Grout or ready mixed colour grout
● Canvas boards, MDF boards or stretched canvas
Classes are held at Learning in the Hills, Balcombe Heights Estate
92 Seven Hills Road Baulkham Hills. Turner Buildings 4 & 5
Phone: 9639 7918 Email: email@example.com
Learning in the Hills is a project of Hills Community Aid.
The leisure learning program provides a range of tutor-led and social groups classes for the community.