The Art of Paper Filigree dates back to Medieval Times when it was practiced in Convents to decorate and enhance religious pictures. Learn a modern version of this fascinating ancient and inexpensive art of rolling and shaping narrow strips of coloured paper to make beautiful designs for your own personalised greeting cards.
A new pattern is supplied for your enjoyment each week.
What to bring:
- Work Board – a piece of foam or cork board approximately 25 cm x 25 cm covered with cling wrap
- Glue – PVA wood glue (white)
- Scissors – Small sharp embroidery scissors
- Tweezers – Sharp nosed are best
- A needle tool, small amount of quilling paper and a blank card will be available to purchase in class on your first day.
$60 per term
Please contact Learning in The Hills, 96397918 for further information and availability