- This event has passed.
Tai Chi – Beginners
Class Days and Times:
● Tuesday 12:30pm – 1:30 pm
● Wednesday 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (experienced)
● Wednesday 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm (beginners)
Cost: $95 Term
Term: 9 Weeks
About the Class: Tutor Led
Tai Chi consists of preparatory warm up exercises and gentle movements designed to build inner harmony, balance and flexibility. It has been recognised for its many health benefits such as decreasing stress and helping those who suffer from arthritis. Tai Chi can assist with good posture, health and wellbeing.
What to bring:
● Loose comfortable pants and top that will allow for stretching
● Sports shoes should have reasonable flat soles
● Bottle of water
Classes are held at Learning in the Hills, Balcombe Heights Estate
92 Seven Hills Road Baulkham Hills. Turner Buildings 4 & 5
Phone: 9639 7918 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning in the Hills is a project of Hills Community Aid. The leisure learning program provides a range of tutor-led and social groups, classes for the community.